30/01/2008

nice

Have not been posting for the past two days due to a internet breakdown of my modem.
Either I haven't been paying the bills or it's just against me.
I finally have the pictures we took during road race. Haha



5th Altas HC, proud of you people.

It ain't complete with 2 pairs of slippers.
And recently, the gym has been my frequent visitation place during my free time.
Pictures copyrighted from John.


Thanks to John's cam, footage of my ancient "3-years-ago"
scriptures were caught on tape. And they didn't change it.

Believe it or not? John said I was on a time machine.

"John!!"

Oh yeah, and before I forget, I recently filed a divorce with my ex-wife who claimed that our bed was too small for the both of us to sleep on.
The thing is, she snores every night and drools on the bed.
This is our last photo together before the I signed the divorce papers. [torturous pain I feel every night]

"I can't get to sleep...."
I still have videos I gotta upload. You'll laugh your socks off.
Till then.