13/01/2008

Blown away

Yesterday, I was listening to the silent rain fall from the clouds above.
It seems like the drops of sadness came crashing violently onto the rocky cement gravel.
But, it was unusually silent.
Not wanting to be heard by others, but deep inside, tears of sorrow are pouring.

Now I finally understand.



FORGIVENESS

FORGIVENESS is something everyone does not deserve, but something people must do out of GRACE.

Pastor Tan preached something inspiring yesterday, which made me change my perspective of alot of things.
-Life is 10% "what happened" and 90% how we react to it.
-I can never achieve things until I put value on it.
-Clearly establish what I truely value so I can prioritise and respond to my life's experiences.

Of course there was more to it than those three sentences, but I can't list everything down.
However, my soul was brought to peace as pastor was preaching yesterday.
Now, I can really sense the relief that I was longing for.


"Rest assured, for I am with you" - That's what He said.


It is not all about forgiving and forgetting, it is about forgiving and REMEMBERING how He can turn that hurt/misery/depression/bitterness around into something better.




I am FORGIVEN.
And I really want to thank someone alot. Thank you. =)