14/01/2008

Differences

Was in the HC room today, supposedly meant to do work, but ended up slacking and resting.



I was actually planning to upload a video from my phone.
But it'll result in serious unforseen repercussions.
Hence, I will not cross the line until someone approves of it. (with all your heart)



+Interesting facts of the day+

1. Hamsters / Grasshoppers
2. Sha Gua / General
3. Modern Chinese / Latin
4. Talking to Eeyors / Photography
5. Scardey Cat / Overly-glam princess

Those are just a few differences.
Isn't it intriguing that the two of them are so contrasting yet so similar in ways more than I can imagine.
You'll understand the comparison once you meet them. =))


"But what unites us is much stronger, than what divides us." - Delirious?
Somehow, I remember this phrase from one of their new songs.
[Hope their new album will be released soon]


As I was saying, both of them are similar in ways more than I can imagine.
Well, not only them, but all 7 of us.
That's what actually keeps us together as one Comm.
And I really believe that THIS YEAR, we'll discover many other interesting facts about one another that we will remember for a life-time.
(for example: Phobia of repetitive circular/hexagonal patterns) - JUST KIDDING =P


Good night.