27/01/2008

Weekend getaways

Sometimes, I'm filled with false dreams and even high hopes.
But I know I can't change the fact of the dicerning truth which lingers in my midst.
I'm just not ready.

Well, the pretense of it all lies in me.
I just have to view life the way it is, and hopefully things will fall into place.


It ain't much of a problem though.
Was just having an emo-moment just now while walking back from tanah. (don't I always do?) =)
I'm happy with the way things are.
I love my life too much to hate it. Thanks to Him.


Great things happened during my fast-paced weekend.

And I love Dr. A.R Brenard's messages.
Had a power-packed time the last two days at service.
His word really got me equipped and actually allowed me to think of tonnes of areas in my life which could be improved.
I remember him preaching and people around me were stoning.
But I was quick to his speech and wrote much down.
My hand hurt, but it was worth it.


Not to mention Saturday's surprise, ATLAS got FIRST for MJC road race 08'!!
Haha, was quite a great deal for us, tears shed by many.
The feeling was spectacular.
Freda was utterly UNGLAM on the phone. =D

*Ring Ring* [~11.00 a.m.]
Ryan: Hello, Freda??
Freda: (previously asleep) Uhhhhh...
Ryan: You sleeping isit?
Freda: Tsk...uhhh..
Ryan: Eh, wake up lehh. You want to hear good news not?
Freda: Tsk..whhatt ghooot neewwsshh? *squeaks*
Ryan: Very good news. =D
Freda: Your boxers isit?
Ryan: -_- No la. We got first for road race!!
Freda: *squeaks even louder* Really?!?
Ryan: Yah la, happy not? You go back sleep okay?
Freda: Mmm. Hehe.

Burning Question for Freda: Why does good news = Ryan's boxers???


GOOD JOB ATLAS, YOU ALL DID YOUR BEST!!
I AM SINCERELY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU, YOU GUYS WERE GREAT.
NICE.


Caught up with our previous captain.
Turned desperate due to hormones having jet-lag. Haha.
And TAN CHEW LONG, stop laughing!!!
Can't you just stop for awhile and let me recuperate from my aching stomach and tensed-up cheeks.

Chew: "Ah Gong, wo men zhe zhia zhai na ni?" (baby accent)
Looking back at what chew and I laughed about seriously made me feel silly at laughing at what we were laughing at.
Hehe. Its okay. =D

Lastly, chay did not accept my recommendation and instead chose to buy cocoa butter from The Body Shop.
You should have bought the rose perfume. =X
Joke of the day by chew: "Why you buy the butter so expensive?You buy at NTUC isn't it cheaper?"
Haha, you can spread the butter all over and eat yourself. =))


Darn, I'm getting drowsy.
Byebyess.



"Let's go to the 18th floor, you must see it" - quoted from John's blog (copyrighted from Ryan)