08/01/2008

SPEED STACKING

This is what I've been up to for the past 2 days. I have only spent around 5 hours learning how to do it, and I am still noob at it.



But no worries, I have uploaded a few videos to show how well I am progressing. =)








Ready, Set, Go!! (not for the faint-hearted)


First take of the day.....





Well, things do not go as smoothly as planned. Kinda screwed up at the final moment when I supposed to keep the cups. You don't see much of these home-made videos because 1.It is difficult to learn how to stack and keep the table from wobbling AND 2.It is even more difficult to film it down as a small percentage of my tries are successful at full speed.


Hence, you don't expect me to just screw up once.....




Nasty. Get ready for number 2. =D




Urgh, look at that face, now you know how I look like when I seriously get pissed. Haha.



Now, that one must have cost me a Helluvah effort. I was doing great, until some point of time where I realised it's over. Sigh. Giving up? NO WAY!!





Haha. Don't you just love it when I get angry but I know I can't do anything about it as getting frustrated over cups will deem me a moron. Hang in there boy, just a few more practices!!


Alright, enough of my repetitive failing, after many COUNTLESS tries (in vain), I managed to complete it!!! (for your information, this is me going at full speed, hence there HAS to be times where I will fail)



If you had noticed, my streak almost ended at 0.09secs into the video. Fortunately I was able to pick the cup up and keep it fom falling. Thought it was over, there's still a last video.

Well, right now my record stands at 15secs and slowly reducing. Hope you all liked the videos and had a good laugh looking at how amusing I can be with the weird hobbies I have. At least this requires less learning time than rubik's. =D

Really have to thank Aloy for introducing me to speed stacking. Hehe.

Oh yeah, and I have to thank my personal barber as well, who charges $2 per trim at MJC track drains. Now I have a cool haircut. =)