07/01/2008

Random Thoughts

I know that this is a random thought.

But.....
I miss crane machines.

It's been awhile since I last had my hands on one, spamming my loose change of 1 dollar coins.
But the experience is satisfying.

Well, different people have different opinions on that frustrating and annoying machine.
I don't know about you, but as for me I feel contented to the brim after taking a shot on one of those machines. Even though the thrill of it may be instantaneous and unfulfulling, but I love it. Especially when the soft toy clings on the claws of the metal crane for its dear life and eventually falls into the pit of doom where it becomes mine.

May be these are one of the many unique traits that I have in me. The very fact that I don't mind "wasting" (term used by many people when they are stunned at the amounts I spend) my precious money on something so juvenile to others.



I was listening to "Accidentally in Love" on xinxin's blog and it reminded me of the couple dance.
Recalling how the OGLs were pairing up the guys and the girls, I was really proud of my OGMs because they took the initiative to find their own dance partners. NICE. =D
They were playing games at the atrium today and were not paiseh about it at all. Despite hundreds of other students looking at them as they were obstructing a big pathway. I simply love them. Haha.
And I recently realised that I don't remember the steps for the dance.
I was just merely following the councillors most of the time.


Isn't it weird that when I was in J1, I often wonder how cool J2 life would be.
But now I feel like I'm a few years older instead of just one.
It's amazing how much chasm a year in junior college makes you feel about your age.

However, I just hope I can finish all my work by tomorrow.
And HOPEFULLY I can be a good chem tutor tomorrow during recess. Right WenXin? Haha.