16/01/2008

Laughter is the best Medicine

What an amazing day it was.


Accomplishments of today:
1. Completed 2 Economics essays.
2. Finished up my integration tutorials.
3. Learnt more about Chinese names of countries.



It is truely intriguing how easily I am amused.
As I have said in one of my earlier posts, this is what makes me happy 99.9% of the time.
And the same goes with Chew.

Have you ever had a situation.
Where there is absolutely, I REPEAT "ABSOLUTELY" nothing funny/comical/humorous to laugh about.
But you still do.

Hold on, that's not the end of it.
So the laughter goes on until it reaches a point where it undergoes a transition state.
In this process, you are no longer laughing at what was previously funny, but at each others laughters.
The reaction continues until the end-product is formed - Tired, worn-out, stomach-cramped, cheek-aching, side-splitting people.

And the process is exothermic (refering to energy). It drains ALOT.
I even drew a "Chew & Ryan" laughter curve to illustrate what I mean.


Haha, I'm sorry if it may be a little illegible due to alot of chemistry-knowledge being implanted in the drawing.
I'm pretty sure science students may know what I am trying to illustrate.
Laughed alot today.
Even though it was a little distracting as I was trying my best to do my Econs.
And I'm sorry terence and chay if we didn't talk about anything else rather than "omlets" and "bizy". (if you know what I mean)
Please laugh along the next time we crack jokes alright? =D