19/01/2008

Hungry / Full

My appetite is..............weird.


To put it simply, it fluctuates within the month and causes me great deal of financial losses.
Haha, especially today.

When I was positive that I would be able to consume more food than expected,
it turned out to be the opposite way around.
And indirectly results in me purchasing too much to finish.


This made me speculate in my mind, "Is there a reasonable explanation for this?"
Like a theory or a pattern that follows every month.
And may be if I take note and abide by the sequence, I might save a few bucks.
Nice.

Or is it that it is fluctuating at an inconsistent rate?
I may never know.



Or may be I am just thinking and observing too much.


Okay, veering from the topic, I'm so glad there is finally CGM tomorrow.
Even though it has only been a week, to me it seems like a month's time of wait.
Haha, tomorrow's going to be a rocking good time.