20/01/2008

the fast and the furious

I have to say, I did some really cool things last night.
Or shall I say, this morning in the wee hours of dawn.

Anyway, I really need to learn how to drive.

This is what happened.

I got on the wheel, started the engine, exerted strength on the clutch, changed the gear to reverse, pulled down the emergency brake, released strength on the clutch and slowly exerted a little strength on the accelerator.

And the car stalled.


Fine, actually the car stalled another two times. Haha.
Not only 100 metres of experimenting and my petrified mates in the car protested for a change in driver.
Well, it was mainly because there was this curious man who kept on glancing at us from a distance and we were worried that he might complain to the traffic police.

No worries.
At least I got to change gears, reverse out of the parking space and travel a few metres forward.
This is what happens when you put a NOOB who has no experience what-so-ever how to drive inside a rented manual KIA automobile.

I'll learn to do better next time.=))


Today was a fruitful day at the gym with John.
Trained alot, but also played alot with his camera at the same time. Haha.




Watch the sequence carefully.















Ouch, that must have been one heck of a knock on my head.






Oh my goodness. My emo twin across the mirror.
May be I do have a split personality.
She's called Jessica.



Action beh-deh.

Sushi Roll - Ryan Stuffing. Where's the wasabi?
Well, at least we had fun. =D