25/01/2008

A better me

I am guilty of committing the same thing twice.

But this time wasn't me alone, it included Brian, Terence and Louis (was Loo a part of it?).

Anyway, it was a bad thing.
I really didn't mean it. Hee =)


Hmmm..I wonder what other people are up to. Like my cg members, or my childhood friends.
It's been busy since school started. Oh well. Random thoughts.

School so far has definitely made a serious impact on me.
It has changed my opinions on studying and twisted my mood inside out.
Before, I had to think twice before studying.
But now, I would just open my books without a hint of hesitation.

I would ponder about my future alot when I'm studying.
How I would complete my A levels, suffer through NS and finally get a degree.
And the journey is still long.
I've got so many years ahead of me before I start working and have a family, raise kids and stuff.

And I'll brainstorm all of the thousand and one things that I may experience during those few years.
It's gonna be tough.
But it's for my future.=)


At least this is not unproductive daydreaming.
It's motivation for me to study. =D