05/01/2008

Orientation 1 has officially ended.

Really thank all the OGLs for their commitment and hard work for the past 2 - 3 months? You guys really put in your 100% effort to make Atlas the best house in MJ. =)

I seriously love my OG. Haha. They're really a bunch of unique and amazing people.
It's like when you look at them, you see a group of potential OGLs just ready to take the stage during O2.
Atlas 4, you all are truely the best OG I have ever seen in my 1.1 years in MJ.





I'm fickle minded. Or put it simply, with the pressure pressing in on every side of me, I tend to veer away from what I am meant to purposefully say.
Or am I a coward, too perplexed about what I am about to do or too intimidated about my past.
I'm trying my best and yet after trying to force it out, I'm still running away.

Well, it's time to decide. Soon.