28/06/2008

Bigger dreams

I was studying econs and look what I found!!
One of my bigger art works in my stack of notes.




3 more days till the end of my Mid Years.
3 more papers till I'm officially studying for the sake of my A levels and nothing else.


After As, there would be National Service.
Two more years of forgetting my formulas and definitions.


And after that'll be University, 4 MORE years of intense pushing to get my degree for my future job.


That makes a total of 6 and a half more years before I finally settle down and relax from studying.
6 more years and then *poof* I'll be of a ripe old age of 24.

But that won't stop me.
I'll enjoy my youth before 24 while I can.
I am capable of doing so many things during before 20.


I'm looking forward to it.



"For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life."