01/07/2008

Fast--Forward

I've loved this band since I was Secondary 2.

They produce great music.
They have the stage presence.
They make awesome guitar/bass/drum solos.
They started out small but was able to make it in the music industry.
They play their music with all their heart, body and soul.
The story behind their success is inspirational.


When I watch their MVs or see them on stage, it gives me an indescribable, sensational feeling.
And makes me miss performing on stage too.
Haha





Now I'm running towards you.
I won't stop! I can't be stopped anymore.
...
I haven't given up yet.

I just feel like jumping after hearing this song.





LOL and here's some slapping and drumming during an interval in one of their Shibuya concerts in 2006.
Trust me, everything here was just random playing to hype the crowd while the singers changed into new clothes.