06/07/2008

Superman


JonLee, I and a funny smell
He's been an awesome brother for the past ~1.5 years
We even got a secret handshake.



I love my Saturdays.
The best time of the week, just to enter the house of God.
Listening to the Word.
Praising and worshiping Him.

Seems like I get a little wiser and wiser every week.


But trust me, it ain't easy throughout the week.
To keep the same countenance, to have the same attitude, to not repeat your same mistakes the week before.


As my leaders always said,
It is effortless to come to church once every week, and say that you're a changed person.
You tell yourself that you're transformed.
You repent on the sins you've committed in the past week.

But ultimately, you return into your campuses, your un-churched friends, your outer circle of influence a different person.


Some people pretend.
Others say, "But I just can't help it."

But you gotta do something about it.


Pastor always emphasizes that once you leave the service, you leave as a transformed person.
You have replaced your old man with a new man.
You become more spiritual than before.
Stick to it.



Do not let your past life or the influences around you turn you into something ugly.
You are a child of God.
Stand upon your beliefs and let no one despise them.
Instead, you should be the one influencing others positively.


I have experienced it, it's not going to be breeze.
But you have the best problem solver in the universe by your side.
It is not too late to change.



I'm crying out for more and more of you.