09/07/2008

W.A.N.T



Majority of the world's population aren't contented with what they have.
They want more.


A man once went to a minister for counseling.
He was in the midst of a financial collapse.

"I've lost everything," He moaned.


"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your faith," replied the minister.
"No," the man corrected him, "I haven't lost my faith."


"Well, then I'm sad to hear that you've lost your character."
"I didn't say that," the man answered, "I still have my character."


"Then I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your salvation."
"That's not it, I haven't lost my salvation."



"You have your faith, your character, your salvation. Seems to me," the minister paused for a moment, "that you've lost none of the things that really matter."



Sometimes people do think that they've lost everything.
Nope, they haven't.

Especially those who know the Lord.
Because with Him, we have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

He has so much more things for us to receive compared to what we have lost in the past.