20/07/2008

Washed


Everyone say hi to my dog "xiao bao".
He's an old dog, a very old dog, way older than an average dog can live.
He's turning 17 soon.

I may not have mentioned him to anyone much, but I really love him.
He has brought joy into my life.
I can even say that he understands me alot.
He knows better than me what time I'm supposed to wake up for school.[yes, he gives me wake up calls often]

But he doesn't have long to live.
Doctor gave him a few more months.
It's a miracle that he has made it so long, despite his chronic disease.

But I really hope that he'll make it to heaven.
I believe so. Have been praying for him alot. =)
I wonder how it's like for him when he enters heaven, haha.

He's really like a little brother to me.
And I'm positive I'll see him through eternity as well.




Phew, this past week has practically been a terror to me.
I knew that the change in my character will have its positives and negatives.

I've been through the advantages.
But I've finally experienced the downfall of it all.

On the flip side of the coin, I'm saved from my trauma.
Saturday really is the time of the week I release everything and start afresh.
And it's about time I did.