21/06/2008

Regeneration

Yesterday's Alive! Finale night was great!!

Good job E412 in clinching the most prizes due to our hard work and perseverence.

And thank you E413 for the awesome help you have given us.
We were great last night. =)



The 21 days of June are going to be over soon.
It has been a great 21 days.
Alive! 2008 was all in all an impactful event.
ALOT of fabulous things have happened.
I could say that it has changed me inside out.
It has taught me a whole lot of valuable lessons.
And as John said, it has revealed flaws about myself which I was oblivious to.

I LOVE the June holidays.


The paradox of it all, is that it is NOT over.

There are many things I have yet to experience.
And many more encounters that are coming my way.

I will continue to pray.
I will continue to look to Him the way I did.
I will continue to serve in any way I can.


It is just the beginning.


"A servant is not defined by his/her willingness to serve, but by the quality of service which he/she produces." - Dr Robb Thompson