22/06/2008

Pollyanna

The fear that lingers..


It's weird that I feel this way from time to time.

"Fear of what?"
Everything.
Mostly about my future goals, aspirations and targets I hope to achieve.


"Am I able to achieve what I plan to achieve?"
"Will I be quick to conform to the hectic routine that is set before my very eyes?"
"What lies behind the uncertainty of my future?"
"Will I be the same person I am now?"


Hmmmmmm...time for an analogy.


Future goals to me, are like seeing stars in the city.
You know they are there, and that you are able to roughly catch a glimpse of them, but soon you're blinded due to light pollution from buildings and street lamps.


We are able to attain our goals and aspirations, only if we focus hard enough on them, and not be deceived by the distractions in our lives.
Some might lose track and say,"It's just too difficult, the lights are too bright for me to see the stars." Hence, we have to rid of those distractions before the ramifications sink in.


"DO NOT FEAR, FOR I AM WITH YOU."

"Trust in Him with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge Him, and He shall DIRECT YOUR PATHS."



Do not be a pessimist, that will only cause you to lose faith and dwindle your way into darkness.
It may not take just a while for people to be self-motivated, but for me, this is roughly how it works-

Fear turns into doubt, doubt turns into complexity, complexity turns into uncertainty, uncertainty turns into thoughtfullness, thoughtfullness turns into evaluation, evaluation turns into reflection, reflection turns into optimism, optimism turns into decision, decision turns into salvation.


Awesome.
=)


By the way, Saturday was the greatest day so far in the whole of June.
Souls were added into the kingdom.
And it was not because of one, not two, but the complimentary effort of E412 which did it.
I was sincerely blessed and it made me had an overflow of happiness in my spirit.
Our seeds were indeed multiplied, futhermore, it was of good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over in abundance.