05/02/2008

randomness

I think that A4 has the ability or shall I say the anointing to make strangers embarrassed and even drop their things.
First was Isabella, when Aloy bumped into her on the bus.
She got so paiseh she dropped her phone.

And today, Aloy and I made a girl almost drop her laptop.
It must be the random and funny comments that we give.
Or may be it is the friendly attitude we potray to them.
Or may be it is just Aloy. Haha.


Today at the MRT station.
I saw someone doing the "shakey" action which I did a few days back.
[Chay should know what I mean]
And I finally realised how foolish I looked, funny though. =)


Speaking of foolishness, I remember the phrase I was keeping in mind.

"There is a distinct difference between being enthusiastic and being foolish"
It was kind of inspired by pastor Tan's sermon on fortitude.

FORTITUDE: Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage.
Awesome.


I loved Chew's Mom's chinese new year pastry.
Even though Chew brought only one type, it was certainly scrumptious.
And everyone loved it as well. Hehe, thanks chew.

CNY's around the corner, hope my schedule does not get fully packed.
Still have important stuff to complete.
Can't wait to go visiting and for the upcoming opportunities to know my relatives better.