19/02/2008

From all sides

Alright, this week has been and is going to be a jam-packed week for myself.
Just to list a few things which I should be doing. [since Monday]
Please note that these things are everything else besides studying.

Monday
-Soiree rehearsals
-Floorball Physical Training (which I skipped)

Tuesday
-Help J1s with the House Identity
-4 hours of tutoring my students
-Soiree performance practice (which I was too busy to attend)
-OG outing at Sentosa (shucks, I didn't go =( )

Wednesday
-Soiree performance practice
-Floorball friendly at Valhall [Kallang]
-Practice for new songs

Thursday
-Soiree actual performance
+++

Friday
-E-learning for all subjects
-Cell group meeting
+++


Well, I somehow have to squeeze time into empty slots to do my daily revision and tutorials.
Furthermore, I still need personal quality time to rest.
I hardly get the time to just sit back and relax.
The TV has become close to extinction.

This week is madness, but I love it for the experience.
I know it's weird. Haha.