24/02/2008

Breakthrough

It's been a tiring weekend for me.

Prayer meeting, prayer meeting, service, prayer meeting, service.
If I'm not wrong, that was how the sequence goes.

I am spiritually and mentally refreshed, even though my body is in a state of petrification.
I hardly can move any part of it besides my fingers. ^^
Fatigue has caused my eyes to sink each time I sat down.

But it's alright.
Thanks A4 and E412 for motivating me during these 3-4 days.
Especially John for pushing me to do my e-learning as he tempted me with his winning eleven. Nice.
Oh yes, and Jaz for shocking me during service when I was stoning. Lol.
And the fellowship was truely awesome.
I sense a breakthrough heading my direction.
Or has it already begun? Hehe.


I caught jumper today. (sorry Andrew, we'll watch something else k?)
I can say that it was quite boring, lots of special effects though.
What kept me awake in the theatre was because of the money I spent. (well, it wasn't MY money, I'll pay you back soon I promise =D)
I find sleeping in the theatre a unnatural thing to do actually.
If I was going to pay ~8 bucks for a show, I wouldn't want to waste that money missing out on the movie.
It's like paying 8 bucks to spend 1-2 hours enjoying the cinema's air-con and luxuriating in their giant sized, comfortable seats.
Well, that's just the way I am.


Anyway, I'm drowning in my thoughts of how tomorrow's school will be like.
Hope I don't meditate during lectures.
Good nights!!