14/02/2008

14 Februrary [guess who spells like this] =P

Haha. Tonight marks the end of Valentines Day.
I just recovered from a date with my valentine this year.
I must say it was a tiring one.
Spent almost 4 hours dwelling about the same stuff over and over again.
However, I ate ALL of the cookies.
She didn't even bother to ask for any.

Say hello to...Lecture Notes. Lol.

But today was a great day, was kind of surprised due to the amazing proportion of Meridians who were actually enthusiastic about the occasion.
I even got to talk to my mortal. Great success!! Haha.
Well, I have yet to see who my angel is, gonna give her something tomorrow as a gift of appreciation.
Wait till you see what she gave me, you'll be utterly shocked.


An incomplete list of items that ppl gave me for V-day so far.




GREEN return presents which my mortal gave. Butterfly so cute.
So sweet right? Hope she uses my present to her. =D



Piggy Chew's home-made present.
Looks so professional. Thanks Chewsq.


Oh yes, this is what my angel gave me. I love it.
My angel is so generous and nice.
She even bought a book saying "my dear little devil" on purpose.
LOL.


Sha's paper holder and GV's cookies.
Thanks you guys.
GV, if I pass physics test it's cause your cookies kept me awake when I was studying. =)


Many many creative and appealing cards on Valentine's Day.
Too many to count.
Thanks everyone, I'll treasure every one of the letters.


Last but certainly not the least, a rose for my mom.
Have to thank chew for helping me get it.
Not gonna tell you how I got it. =P Hehe.
The good thing is she said I wasted money = she likes it. =D


Haha oh yeah, and about the rest of the presents, do not fret.
Because they are either already in my stomach, or I haven't opened them yet.
So just do not worry because I appreciate every present I receive. =)
Thank you so much everyone and Happy Valentine's / Friendship Day.