28/02/2008

Change my name



Today was the end of O2, and it marks the end of PART of my pressures from school.
In the picture was Mong and I being crappy on a bottle-cap made crest which diameter was like twice my height?
Mind you, it was made out of teeny-weeny bite sized bottle caps. Amazing.


My OGLs went all emo today.
Somehow makes me so proud of them.
They're so attached to one another they couldn't bear to leave at the MRT even though they'll be seeing each other the next day.
Awwww....=)

I know it may be difficult to accept that you all are being seperated. Let alone not being in the same house.
But it does not put a stop to your friendships.
As I said, "Being able to see each other in MJC is better that not being in the same school."
And as classes are reshuffled, it may not be such a bad thing after all.
Move on, new friendships, new beginnings, new things to look forward to.
However, not forgetting those you made in Atlas during PAE.


We may be in different houses, but we're one big Meridian family.
To all ATLAS J1s who transferred to other houses, we'll miss you.