06/03/2008

Roller-Coaster

I find that sometimes I really am taking things for granted.
Well, maybe that was who I was before, but I realise that what I have isn't right the way they were.

Was talking to chay about my class.
And I felt grateful the way certain people behaved towards me.
I admit I wasn't much of a friend to them before.
I was vulgar and unappreciative.
But recently it finally incurred to me, that they were treating me as one of them.
Considering the fact how badly I was to them in the past.
They were even better friends than whom I thought were nice and thoughtful.
Thank God for them.

I used to run away during lectures, breaks and after school finding other friends.
I used to never believe that I could be close friends with them.


Contradicting isn't it.
Those whom I thought I couldn't get along with are now ones whom I can talk to freely and have fun with.
Took me awhile to realise it, maybe I was afraid that they still held grudges against me.
But despite differences, a few of them even had the grace to tune in to my frequency, sharing common interests.

It made my heart sink for a moment. Nevertheless, it made me grateful.
To think that I thought my class and I could never get along.
Now it is the total opposite.


I really thank you guys, jabronees sitting at the last row in class. =)