15/03/2008

Counting up the days.

Happy birthday Chay Teng (even though it was yesterday=P) and Aaron.


Urgh, I hate this feeling.
The last time I had it was when I was sec4 studying for my O levels.
Oh well...

When I study for long periods of time, I have the tendency to lose focus of things which I should be looking forward to.
To me, studying is like a virus which eats up all my happy endings.[applies only if it is sustained and inordinate]
It takes me into a realm of emptiness where it becomes an enigmatic way of life.
Currently, I am physically and mentally drained out by my lecture notes and revision.
Sigh..


Even though there are so many wonderful things to look forward to this year, my time spent studying has made those things look so long-term.
Well, may be studying has "prolonged" the time I spent a day even though it doesn't seem different from other days.
And this makes those nice things to experience seem so far away.
I'm tired of this mundane life-style.
Can't wait for block test to end, at least it stops me from this ordeal of non-stop studying.
I want something awesome to look forward to. Something which could surprise me inside out.
I have faith that it'll come soon.
I need to relax!!



Incubus - Drive

Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear.
And I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
It's driven me before, and it seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal.
But lately I am beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel.

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes.
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes.

So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive?
It's driven me before and it seems to be the way that everyone else gets around.
But lately I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself my light is found.

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms and open eyes.
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there.

Would you choose water over wine.... hold the wheel and drive?
-----------------------------------------

I will be the one holding the wheel and drive, with Him sitting next to me guiding my every turn of the wheel.