05/03/2008

Halfway crazy


Soiree photo taken by chay.
She complained about the focus and the lighting and the manual zoom and stuff.
But I still think it was a great photo.
[one of the rare opportunities you catch me not moving on stage]


Studying has been a breeze so far.
Managed to complete 90% of Organic Chemistry (with a few topics trailing behind).
Furthermore, I'm pretty confident that I'm able to ace Maths at the rate I'm going.
Just have to abstain from complacency, and I'll be fine.


It's funny the way humans behave.
The way we choose to refuse to accept the truth even though it is right in front of us.
We tend to prefer to think otherwise, get entangled up in our intertwining thoughts and finally end up getting confused with the wrong conclusions.
We shouldn't think about things so seriously.
Sometimes we just got to let things go, or maybe let it stay the way it is.
Instead, correct ourselves and improve from the way we were.
Removing the stains of stubborness, irresponsibility and immorality will be difficult.
But its better to face the truth then to keep on living in denial.
"It's not that we don't want to, it's because we choose not to."