20/03/2008

mathematics

It's finally over!! Haha.

Well, actually it's not totally over yet until after my A levels.
But still, I feel that it's a new start to something fresh.


Highlights of my Block Test Examination:
1. Surprisingly, Econs (which is my worst subject) was the easiest paper among all four.
2. Chemistry was a horror, I bet more than 3/4 of the cohort will flunk it.
3. Physics and Econs are my only two potential Bs.

And are you ready to hear the most amazing thing I could possibly accomplish?

4. Maths was my ONLY potential A, but I didn't have the last page of the paper and I missed out on question 11 and 12 which made up 26 of my marks. Blur block Ryan did not check the number of pages just because the teacher didn't ask him to.


Sigh, there goes my 26 marks. And the best part was that I had 45 minutes to spare when I was done and I didn't suspect a thing. I was oblivious to my missing page until the last 5 minutes where I saw my classmate flipping to the back which in my case was a blank page. That was when I counted the marks which my paper had and it added up to only 74 marks.


Haish........


LOL, but many people keep telling me, "Never mind larh, just get full marks for everything else and you can still get an A."
Chew Long even said, "You give me your 26 marks I don't think I can still pass."


Hope I can afford a pass even with the missing 26 marks, or maybe something better?
It's a lesson to be learnt, from now onwards, I will double-check my paper inside out even if the teacher has already asked me to check.