15/05/2008

You'll miss me when I'm gone.

It has been a tough week.
Juggling time for as long as I can imagine.


What do people do to counter stress?

Here are some tips:
1.Exercise
2.Listening to music
3.Hanging out with friends
4.Sleep
5.Eat

Specific methods or mediums to destress differ from a person to another, and it may change as the person gets older.
Furthermore, different kinds of stress require very different means of tackling them.


However, as my GP tutor puts it, his opinion on anti-stress is simple despite the complexity of it all.

"The best way to counter stress is to study."

This paradox was running through my head for the whole GP lesson, and I realised that that statement could be true, to a certain extent of course.

For some, especially those in MJC, are stressed due to the fact that examinations are nearing and they have yet to study to their fullest potential.
Hence, the way to counter this stress is to study and satisfy their hunger of knowing every single detail in the lecture notes.

Of course, I would rather let you think and evaulate it instead of telling what is my FULL point of view on the statement.
It's more fun to find out the meaning of stuff yourselves.




Well, it's complicated, I understand.
It's not good turning around to another, and say what you shouldn't.
And when turning back, don't put a fake smile.
I missed the sincerity and kindness.
I missed the old you.
What happened?
I hope things turn out for the better.
I really do.
I'm perplexed at the way things are now.
Come back.
Come back to who you were before.