11/05/2008

The shadow of the day


A photo which brings backs memories.


NTU recce was great, even though we ended off super late, it was fruitful for me.
Well, not really just the recce itself, but the bonding of the SLOs.
Today was a good day.


Funny things guys do when they're bored.
Top:Ryan, Centre:Calvin, Bottom:Sean


Happy Student Liaison Officers.


Shagged after a day's work.



Well, a few days ago I tried to compose a song with Georgia.
I managed to squeeze out a verse and a chorus, will post the vid soon.
It's called "My Runaway Bride".
Here goes:

It is justified?
How I vindicate your love.
It is fine for me?
If I have to feel your pain.
But it's you, you're the one who drags me to the ground.
The only one who kills me inside out.

And now, all I wanna say is sorry,
You were always there through the night.
Oblivious to consequences,
I took the risk and now I pay the price.
Come back to me my runaway bride.

*smiles*