19/05/2008

You reign victorious.

I am so blessed that tomorrow's a holiday.
I need a full day of rest to recharge myself for school.


Emotions are....
A weird thing which humans have.
Do emotions determine our characters?
Or is it due to specific personalities which stir up the emotions in us?
Many might agree that our character traits that cause certain emotions in us to occur in certain situations.
Yes, yes, it's true.
But is it necessarily a good thing?
Fortunate for us, we are made in His image.
We are blessed with emotions.
A privilege, an advantage, an upper-hand, an honour.
It makes people beautiful.
However, is feeling sad, angry, doubtful, upset, weary the beauty of human beings?

Everyone experiences it, even me.
Sometimes, it becomes too excruciating and tormenting that we can't control it.
It eats us inside out and cause us to break down.
It steals away our soul and burns away the remainders.
But with Him, nothing is impossible.
He is the first I confide in, the first I seek for, the first I turn to if I have any problems.
He hears me out and gives me advice to make things better.
He gives me hope for a brighter future.
He's a father who listens to my problems.
=)



I know SLO has been tiring so far and has made many complain.
Even I was moaning when we were ordered to climb up and down the campus.
But, I tend to look at the bright side of things.
Especially when Jem and I were going hyper when things seemed down.
Kept singing songs and doing lame stuff.
Well, the food was free and the company was just awesome. =)


Chew Long and her *new* Rubik's (hope I can finish teaching you tml)


5th Atlas House Comm.


Calvin, Bimbo, Ah Boon, Fat and Fatter xD


Well, last but definitely not the least.
Taken last week on the way to FB training.
My little S&G IC Junior dozing on the bus.