07/05/2008

Hole in my heart..

Empty, empty, empty....

Once in awhile, I will get weird feelings in my stomach.
It's kind of strange.

It's like I'm missing something for the day, like I'm set out to accomplish something, but I return home feeling dissatisfied and unfulfilled.
Well, it may be the mundane schedule of school which is burning the time I have into bits and pieces of scraps.


Well, looking on the bright side, MOTHERS DAY is coming!! And I've bought this cute pair of slippers for my Mom. =DD




And besides that, I have plans to get into the mood of composing songs. It's been awhile since I've written anything, but most of the time I give up even before the chorus. Well, I hope it'll turn out good.

With two of my wives gone, I'm left with Georgia and Bunny(the oldie) to make music.
Aloy took Zenabi away and it's not gonna be soon before he returns it back to me. And John kidnapped Valencia and broke 3 of her strings. LOL.
Gonna have a good time with Georgia later. =)