19/09/2008

Rejoice

Prelims have ended.
Hallelujah.

Now time for a short-term holiday. =)



Waiting for the assurance of approval is one of my flaws.
With the comfort of knowing I am 100% right or guaranteed free from risks.
That's it.


"Do you agree that human beings should live more dangerously?"
That was one of the questions from my GP paper 1 which triggered this thought.
To think that something from an exam could trigger my thoughts.


And to think that I agreed with the author, when I myself is an irony of what I wrote.
Contradictory.


"A servant is someone who acts upon listening to orders."
"A Son is someone who acts upon initiative because of a divine love for his Father."


Taking risks is one thing, but having initiative is a step further than that.
And the success that will be obtained will come from the constant experience from failure.
I fall, but I will learn, and emerge stronger than before.


Soar.