11/09/2008

Comfort

The questions get tougher as the days go by.

Seems to pass by so fast, but the thought of what lies ahead lingers.


When I am weak,
He is strong, mighty and awesome.

This time, I was positive I wasn't alone.
He was by me, whispering words of guidance in my ears.



I've seen people frustrated.
Some broke down.
Desperate for another chance to change their answers.
I didn't know it was that bad.



I've seen my weak self once again.
"I can't do it."
"Why not just give up, I can't get a good grade anyway."
Tormented by the stress of daily regrets.
"Why didn't I do it right?"
"This won't get me anywhere."

Pessimisms of life.
Not only does it bend our thinking, it breaks.
The human mind tends to lean to the negative.

We need some motivation.
Some encouragement, not from any other person.
Yes, it may help, but it wears off somewhere, somehow.



The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He lets me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul.
......
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


He comforts me in times of crisis.
In times of need.
In times when I'm of my weakest state.
He is there, 24/7 to guide me in my ways.


Hope I get good grades.^^