26/12/2007

Its a Start

Alright, I have officially started blogging AGAIN.
yes yes, after much persuation from many many people.
Well, as I said, it is a start for me. Actually a big start, considering my laziness and the insignificant hours i spend on the computer. Furthermore, I myself do not know much about blogging.
But I am willing to try. =)
I stumbled upon this video a few weeks back, it's something which people can relate to and think about. Personally, I feel that it is worth watching.
Have you wondered if you were ever in such situation like Mr Roberts?
Stuck in a two way decision with a limited time to choose which path to take. Without a clue on which choice is better. No matter which decision you make, it will result in you losing an alternative benefit. Your mind goes bonkers and you are forced to make a decision that you will regret for a long time.
I have. And I am sure everyone in this world has experienced it before.
Life has its ways to confuse us. Putting us in sticky situations and forcing us to make choices. I have made many wrong decisions which have their repercussions or "not so desireable" outcomes.
"You had the key to salvation, but you chose condemnation."
What should we do in order to make the right choices??
Simple, allow Him to take over.
Sometimes in life we find ourselves lost, and we think we know a solution out of that situation.
A common modern day analogy would be spending money. Uncertain on whether I should buy a new guitar, but also cautious to splurge my christmas money.
Putting it simply, only He knows the plan of our lives. He knows the way out of sticky situations. And most importantly, He has the key to salvation.
As what pastor said, "Our minds tend to lean on the negative side."
Hence, we tend to make wong decisions in life.
Why not just let go of what you are going through and let Him solve it for you.
He knows what He's doing. Trust me.