27/12/2007

Friends

Today, was a tiring day.

Recalling from the start of the day, I woke up at a miraculous time - 5.30am. Considering the short and negligible hours of sleep i had for the past few days, I was proud of myself that i was able to push myself to awake.

I really have to thank chay for calling me up even though she sounded dead-tired on the phone. She recently has labeled herself my "personal alarm clock" due to the countless number of wake up calls she has given me.

Went to school to complete a certain number of tasks mainly for orientation 08'.

  1. Help out to usher freshies into the school for subject briefing and school introduction.
  2. Paint NEW Atlas banner for next year's orientation. [this drained out most of my energy]
  3. Attend OGL meeting to get a glimpse of how orientation is going to be carried out.
  4. Discuss with my dearest Atlas HC on new cheers.

All in all, i spent more than 12 hours in school planning out things for orientation. I must say that it was a fruitful day for me though. We had alot of fun crapping around in the House Comm room and everywhere else in the school compound. It seemed like we never ran out of things to amuse ourselves. And although we were almost shagged by the end of the day, we never failed to spark off laughters until we went our seperate ways.

-ATLAS HOUSE COMMITEE 2007-

What a great bunch of friends you all are. Thank God not one of us got retained. =)

Speaking of good friends, lately I have been hanging out with a few of my life's best friends. And seriously, these friends are not easy to find.

The Annointed Four - corny as it sounds, but these guys are one of a kind. John, Aloy, Jonathan, I really want to thank God for these brothers of mine. They are really people whom i can depend on and treasure for life.

To tell you the truth, I spent the whole of last week chilling, slacking, sleeping over, swimming, guitaring, eating with these 3 people. It feels like the whole of last week was dedicated to them all. But as John said, we should not be hanging out all the time. And I agree with that. If we were together all the time, how are we going to reach out to new friends? How are we going to spend time with our families? How are we going to have personal time for ourselves? We human beings have to have the basic responsibility of being able to prioritise our time.

But then again, I enjoyed the times I spent last week with A4. The whole week was filled with fun, laughter, peace and joy. With aloy cracking lame jokes every now and then, with John making funny comments when the need arises, and with JonLee unleashing his enthusiasm at random moments.

God blessed me with great friends like A4, and I can't help it, but to tell the whole world how much I appreciate them. Truthfully speaking, they're not just friends, they're my brothers. =]