29/12/2007

Song of the Sea

Have you ever felt yourself stuck inside a claustrophobic area, where fidgiting is the only thing you do.

You look around, finding something sensible to do, but you are cautious of every action you make as it may lead to a pay cut.

Not being not much of a help, you just sit back and hear the sound of non-stop clicking on the mouse intertwine with the whirling of the running computer.

Slowly. Just slowly, as you watch the clock tick second by second, your eyes grow heavy.

Staring at the screen in front of you, your mind fades into a void of blankness and your soul drifts away to a place called dreamland.

"Erm....Ryan, how to do this question arh??"

Dang, just when I am about to sleep, a voice collides with my peaceful silence.




That's EXACTLY how i felt whilst accompanying my dear tuition students on their online e-learning homework today. I remember numerous people asking me, "Ryan ah, 4 hours lehh. You can tahan anot?" And i would say, "I can, for the money."

Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Tuition is so boring. I probably look like I'm suffering from depression if you install a spy camera in my student's rooms.

It is NOW then i realise tuition is equally boring for both the student AND the tutor.

But enough of my tuition, I rushed off with my pay to meet petrina at Sentosa. Actually I was managed to get coaxed into meeting her and the rest of her friends whom I am not quite familiar with to watch some musical at Siloso beach. However, I do not regret going. First, we went to try out the ride where you sit on some cable-attached seats and we got to see quite a good view of Sentosa. But that's not the main thing I want to talk about. The performance was stunningly spectacular. With the use of advanced visual 3D technology, the lights and sounds prove to be one that will throw you off your feet. Besides the lame storyline behind all the cool sights, everything else was dazzling. I extremely favour the parts where they shoot jets of water in the air and make use of the lights to create amazing views from any angle. But, saying so much is not as good as you buying the ticket costing ONLY 6 bucks to go watch it at Siloso beach. Hurry, while stocks last!!

Haha, am I a good promoter or what?I'm just stating the truth. =)
Thanks Petpet, for inviting me to watch the musical.



Oh yeah, and one last thing, when I was on the train today I noticed something weird about myself. I actually like to observe people and the way they do things. Well, I'll have to talk about it some other time, due to me having to practice my guitar for my Plaza Sing performance on 30th. Byesss!