19/04/2008

A return to earth

Phew...

That's the correct word to use.

Phew...



Have been MIA for too long, now I have to start afresh and get on with the next chapter of my life.
Cheerleading was fun.
With tonnes of joy, laughter, sadness, shouting, running and most of all - aching.
But it was worth it.


Cheerleading is like a start towards building long-lasting friendships.
It was to me something which would be stored in part of my memory bank called "Treasures from Meridian"
And a few years down the road I will take it out my "hard-dive" and play it back over and over again.


Domonic asked me, "Ryan, will you still remember me after cheerleading?"
Shila was so reluctant to leave and go home on the last day.
Brian was contemplating whether to sleep over after cheerleading.
Hin Kai was strong and carried on despite his countless injuries.
Grace ate so much until she made us laugh.
Yi Fang wanted to make the day so special and took so many pictures with me.
Shu Ying was so nervous that Chew Long had to scold her to lock.
Jason was trembling like a vibrating guitar string during the show.
Mak and his stone face..LOL.
And not forgetting the 6 of THEM who has sticked with me since LAST colosseum.
Guys, I will not forget any of you. Haha.


But we're stepping down soon.
7 new leaders will be elected out of the many potential souls.
Never ending adventures await for these fresh starters.
Trials may come and setbacks may twist your mood.
With the help of the previous 7, you will find that the positive always outweighs the negative.=D
The experience is PRICELESS.