02/04/2008

Grind~

Two things I thought about on my way home today....


Ironic, how one can put up a strong, confident and cheerful front.
But deep, deep down in themselves, there is something scratching the walls of their hearts.
It is painful, very painful.

There is even no need to know the person in order to know that he/she has a serious issue.
You can run from reality, hide from it.
But you can never hide forever.
People can tell just by the look on other's faces and it blows their cover.



Secondly, I feel that some people are deluded trying to get attention from the public.
Yes, it is alright to feel the urge to be acknowledged by people, but doing foolish things really spoils the image of the positions they hold.
Of course, it will make some laugh.
But others may have different opinions about what they have done.
They will criticize.
They will discriminate.
They will put the name of who they represent to shame.
I wonder if those people have ever thought of that.

It's weird, yet amazing, the things people do to let others know about them.
Woooooossh!!



Hmmm...
*slaps myself*




I've recently been very busy with school events and work, had not much time for myself either.
I want to apologise for the stuff that I have missed, especially to E412.
Sorry for my prolonged absence.
I, however, want to thank all of you for your constant support and motivation. =)


Cheerleading has been a banging good time so far. Literally.
We had people landing forcefully on the mats numerous times.
With countless sprains and muscle injuries.
On top of that, we had to pull someone to the hospital after the first day of training.

Well, but we had fun.
Thank you all for your commitment and enthusiasm.