19/02/2009

Inspire


People say Life isn't that fair.
We want to prosper financially, but it's tough.

What must I do in order to earn more than I can spend?
How many years must it take to achieve financial freedom?
For many, it's almost impossible.

When the opportunity comes, strike.
Don't wait for others to do the same before you start.
Be the pioneers.

I want to be in the state, where as I'm spending on my daily necessities and durable goods, I will still find that I'm still making money.
And with the extra income, I want to bless others.
Help them gain independence of their own financial status and not just buying them what they need.
Teaching them how to fish instead of giving them a fish.

How much can my future self earn per month?
$3,000? $5,000? $10,000?
Only He knows.

I cannot water others unless I have been watered first.
I want to bless others tremendously.
Create smiles on people's faces.
But in a way, also teaching them to take hold of their lives and be successful.

That will be my future job.