28/11/2008

Back

Ta-da-i-ma!!
I'm back from Osaka, and I'm beginning to hate the weather in Singapore.
(I used to run several 100 metres without even breaking a drop of perspiration)

Didn't get a chance to take many photos, but I got a few shots which could possibly differentiate Japan from Singapore.

You thought Yoshinoya in Singapore was awesome, take a look at Yoshinoya in Osaka.
An illustration of a typical street outlet, with food which taste as good as first class restaurants.


This, is my favourite shop in Osaka. Cheap, but definitely worth it.

Hello Kitty Heaven. ^^


This, people is the BEST Katsu-Don I've ever tasted in my 18 years of living.
-On the left is the fresh and fragrant steamed rice, which makes up 1/3 of the meal's cost.(Note that rice in Osaka costs 5 times more than in Singapore)
-On the right is a hot plate, containing a tender and succulent deep fried Katsu, cooked with onions and a half-raw egg.
-And on top of that, there is a free-flow of ice cold green tea.(also present in every food outlet)

The Apples tasted great! and are two times the size of apples in Singapore.


Train station on the way to "Universal Studios", where I sat on the BEST roller coaster I've ever took. =D

Me and Miss Hello Kitty.


Hotel view. Could see students walk to school at 7am and walk back home around 5pm everyday from this window.

On the plane back to Singapore.


If you have noticed, I have mentioned 2 "BEST" moments in my life during the trip to Osaka.
I must say it was a worthwhile trip, although it was only for a mere 4 days.
Hope I didn't gain weight after eating so much.=)