13/01/2009

Random Stuff

I can't sleep.
For once I can't sleep.
I have work tomorrow morning, but I still can't get to sleep.

Me teaching Aaron Praise songs.


This week was full of Deja Vu's.
Revealed to me the life I used to have, but in a way introduced peace into my heart.


I did some reflection, all the way back from when I started as a J1 student.


And this is what's so great about past experiences.
They help you gain a sense of relief that you have arrived to where you are now from where you WERE.
And as the saying goes, the destination is nothing compared to the journey there.

"You will know that you have matured, even the slightest bit, when you can look at yourself in the past and laugh at how you were then." - quote from a wise man.



All I know is that I'm happy to be where I am right now.



Unafraid of what's ahead, because You were already there before AND after.